Thursday, November 19, 2009

Whew! I'm exhausted!

Well, my opinion of the place I'm working has increased...aside from the mind-numbingly dull work, the people are great. And there's a free meal every few days, and other fun things like that. But my sleep schedule is usually like 2 or 3 am till noon. Now I'm waking up at 6:30 and going till 10. To top that off I got a cold recently. So in short, I am very low on energy. Aside from that I have recouped enough to actually do something after work--hence the posting.

So, I have maybe one or two runes that I haven't posted about yet. At this point I'm not even sure what I have or haven't done. So upon review I will be posting the remaining runes in one post with their descriptions, and from that point on I will be doing a tarot card of the week. Doing something of the day was nice enough while I didn't have a job and only had time to troll the blogosphere...unfortunately (or fortunately? I am getting paid...) I no longer have that luxury. So tarot card of the week it is. I hope that this will help me to learn tarot. Runes I already have mastered (goodness, I didn't mean that to sound pretentious...) so it helped me review what I know and hopefully teach something to those out there. Now I'm attempting to learn something new with a unique deck...so I hope to teach myself something here, as well as give myself a useful forecast for the week.

Anyways, hope I didn't drop off the face of the earth for too long...and I hope to update more often now that I'm starting to rebalance bit by bit. I may look into that blog update by email thing...blogger is blocked on my company computers, so if I can update by email I can then still update while at work...theoretically. Anyone know more about this? If so, I would greatly appreciate any sort of info or how-to on this. Thank you!

((ps--I apologize for any typos. While I am better, I am certainly not 100% and a few could have slipped by my strict English-major notice))

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from people! ^_^