Monday, November 30, 2009

The Oddities of Unintentional Magick...

I'm sure most pagans have done this before... the 'accidental' magick that happens when you really want something or are really worrying about something.  Its not like you're conciously casting, but suddenly you feel your magick tingle when you find out that what you were wanting happened anyway. 

Well, that just happened to me
For the past three work days I have been helping with opening the mail instead of the normal bankruptcy stuff.  This makes me realize how much I appreciate my normal routine.  When opening mail, half of the time there are letters that say, for example
This isn't my account, why am I getting billed for this?
I cancelled that account three years ago!
I already closed that debt with the original company!
I'm on a fixed income, and it isn't even my debt!

Those are the civil, if worried or anguished, ones.  There are ones where you can feel the anger and hatred radiating from the envelope while its still in the stack.  I've had to do some major grounding and cleansing continuously throughout the day.  Makes sense why I don't like opening mail, hm?

Today is the last day of the month, and as such it is supposed to be an abnormally large amount of mail to sift through to the point where we pulled people from other departments to help.
We were done sorting mail two hours ago.  Oops.  ^_^;;

Now, some people will say "That's just a coincidence."  If there's one thing I've learned, its that there's no such thing as coincidence.  Feel free to doubt...I am certain, however.  Now I'm just hoping that I'll end up back on bankruptcy for the rest of the day...or other odd jobs.  I don't want to get sent home though.


Edit: My afternoon was fantastic! I spent the whole time decorating the office for Christmas. ^_^ It was a much happier day than it usually is. If this is karma coming back...it was a lot better than I expected!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from people! ^_^