Monday, November 2, 2009

Rune of the Day

Today's Rune of the Day is Kenaz

Kenaz is the rune of insight, intuition and knowledge. Its symbol is a torch flame rising. It can mean that you are missing or not realizing something, that you can expect a call or a letter, or perhaps that you should call someone (my runes are notorious for telling people to call their mother, or the equivalent). It can signify a brilliant stroke of creativity, or a writer's block.

Kenaz is the rune of the day because today I'm feeling very introspective. As usual, my concerns center around money. I don't have a job, and no one is calling me back. Well, they are calling me back--I'm getting interviews. But I'm not getting a job, and I really need a reliable source of income. I know this is largely the economy, but this doesn't make it any easier. I am thinking of my situation in life, and trying to figure out if there's something I can be doing that I'm not already. Any reading I get isn't much help--cards or runes, they all say that there will be success and happiness; what they don't say is how to get to that success and happiness. Will I get a job? They don't say. Should I focus my efforts on my etsy shop and forego my boyfriends skepticism? Well, that path seems like it will alienate him, or so the tarot says. *sigh* Life. I'll figure it out somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from people! ^_^