Sunday, October 25, 2009

Rune of the Day

Today's Rune of the Day is Raidho

Raidho is the rune of travel, of safe journeys, and of life cycles. Occluded it can mean that things are stagnating, or that you are studiously ignoring something that you need to do, a change you need to make, a journey you need to start out on. In my readings Raidho tends more towards the 'life cycles' aspect than an actual physical journey, but sometimes it can mean that too. Oftentime the journey is more of a metaphor for something you must do or change than anything else.

Raidho is the rune of the day because I can feel change in the air. My boyfriend's applied for a student loan on three different occasions recently--with the last one, the response of "no" was immediate. He just got an email saying 'yes, come fill out our paperwork'...apparently when it comes to loans 'no' really means yes. Change is in the air, and I can feel it. Perhaps that job really will call me back? Only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from people! ^_^