Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Grr...Stupid Camera

Okay. I have ideas for future posts, things I'd like to talk about, etc. The issue is that I can't find a way to take pictures and get them on my computer. My phone has crappy resolution, but apparently I can't text pictures to my email anymore. So I went searching for my boyfriend's digital camera, the components of which have been lost since the move. I found the camera, I found the battery charger, and I even found the cable to connect it to my computer. Took my pictures, thought "Great! This way I might even be able to start posting stuff on my etsy shop!"

So what's the problem? My computer can't find any drivers for the camera. Gaaaah! So I'm left here waiting for my boyfriend to come home and work his computer magick. Hopefully he won't be too fed up from working on computers all day. Keeping my fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from people! ^_^