Friday, October 23, 2009

Rune of the Day


Today's Rune of the Day is Ansuz

Ansuz is the rune of communication. It brings news from afar, reminds you that you need to talk to someone, and can even chastise you for a fight you got into or a conversation you didn't handle very well. It can be called upon to help you with anything dealing with communication; an exam, a speech, an essay, a business deal (though I would pair that with Fehu) etc.

Ansuz is the rune of the day for two reasons: One, I've been networking a lot and communicating with other bloggers out there. While I can't tell whether or not people have been visiting and reading my blog, I would assume not because no one has said anything. Granted I haven't looked yet today for the fruits of my labor, but this has at least been applicable so far. The Second reason is that I'm hoping for a call or a letter from my major job prospect at the moment, the USPS. I really need the job, and that one's great, so I'm calling on ansuz to have them call me. Don't want to yank the prospect from anyone else, but the listing was so hard to find its possible I was the only one who applied. Please call me! Call me call me call me! >.<
((This picture of Ansuz is actually a painting you can buy, if you have the money--http://www.artistrising.com/products/167986/Rune-Ansuz-Odin.htm))

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from people! ^_^