Thursday, October 22, 2009

Rune of the Day

Today's Rune of the Day is Perdho!

Luck be a Lady Tonight! Luck, if you ever were a Lady to begin with, Luck be a Lady Tonight! Perdho is the rune of *drumroll* Luck! Its symbol is literally a dice cup about to be cast. Some people also theorize that this is how runes used to be cast, as opposed to holding them and throwing them on the ground.

Perdho is the Rune of the Day because...I could really, really use some good luck. Today I go take a test to see if I can work for the United States Postal service. I'm really really nervous! I need a job, and this one pays really well, and has great benefits. I don't have either pay or benefits right now, and I could use some.

Not to sound selfish, but anyone reading this, please send me your thoughts, prayers, and/or good energy. Gods know I could use a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from people! ^_^