Saturday, October 23, 2010

Finally, PPD pictures!

Our location:
This is the pavilion at our local park, where we set up.  In front is the snack table, to the left is the divination table (not set up yet) and to the right are our information tables.











The schedule:
Heh, sorry it's sideways, but I'm on my boyfriend's computer and can't find a program that I can flip it with...macs are a little different like that.  Click for a bigger picture, and....well, turn your head a bit.









This is the kid's area!  We had special pagany coloring books, aura fluffing/glitter blessing (ever had one of those before?  They're so fun!)  and face painting.  Plenty of the adults joined in too.  ^_^











Here is half of our information table, which has our group library as well as pamphlets about paganism and our group, Pagans in Touch.  (Being the ones running the whole thing we felt a little justified in including our own information.)  Oh, and of course our beautiful group organizer, Brigid!

(On top of the green pamphlets you can see a rod for our meditation labyrinth--its one of those that I cut my foot open on.  By the time I was done with it that loop on the end was a wide-open hook!)




The other half of our information table, FULL of ritual items--most of this is from Brigid's personal collection!  There are also close-ups below, click for a bigger picture.

Well, that's all the pictures I have for PPD--this is all during setup, and I injured myself just before the event.  I couldn't go to get my camera on my own once I got back, so I just gave my talk and demonstration without.  :(  Wish I had more!
(And sorry bout the weird spacing on here...new pic upload thingy makes it weird....)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that looks like SO much fun! I wish I could come visit and hang around with everyone. I haven't been to a pagan pride festival yet! And your pictures turned out wonderfully. I have a MAC and I promise Iphoto is easy to get a hang of. If I can do it, really anyone can because I'm kind of technically challenged ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from people! ^_^