Monday, December 14, 2009

Tarot Card of the Week

This week's Tarot Card is #8: 'Poetical Justice' (Fiorheart Macha). This card is normally found as just Justice, but as stated before I have a unique deck.

"Karmic Destiny; Divine compassion is required to endure the trials and tribulations in which you may find yourself involved; the trinity holds the scales of justice--the power to control the end result is not within your hands; give birth to new pathways; deliver that which is just and fair, being mindful of the law of love."

What a lovely card for the week. This is an admonishment to me, saying that yes its a rat's race and if you want to have a place to live you've got to run it. Beggars can't be choosers. *sigh* I was bitching last night that while I like the people and the place I hate the actual work. Jobs are so tight though that I'll take what I can get--even if I have to temporarily turn of a good part of myself to function. Lovely, card. Just lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from people! ^_^