Sunday, December 20, 2009

Happy Yule

I would write more but this is an incredibly sleepy Leathra who knows she has to get up early tomorrow. We had a short'n'sweet ritual, did a past life regression for shits'n'giggles, then went on a walk in our little winter wonderland here to ground. No way I can keep vigil all night...sorry sun, ya've been doin' alright without me for the past...dunno...several millenia? I'll get up before the sun tomorrow and light a candle for you as I watch you rise. Hope everyone had a wonderful Yule

P.S.--if you are pagan or would like to feel better about life, watch James Cameron's Avatar.

P.P.S.--if the P.S. message didn't make much sense, read the previous post. Then see the movie and post about it on your blog to spread the word.

1 comment:

  1. Yule blessings to you! I'll be falling asleep shortly too....no staying up for me. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from people! ^_^