Friday, September 24, 2010

Welcome Magical Partygoers!

I have several posts available for your reading enjoyment, and may post more throughout the day. It will depend most on if the mood takes me (which it very well might, what with my perusing so many Practical Magic blog goodies!).

I have been informed of a problem where people cannot comment on my posts; I have checked this and discovered that while I can comment on my own posts, I cannot edit any of them once posted! :( Most unfortunate. Rest assured that I am informing Blogger of this glitch.

I do not know if this problem will be resolved in time for the part; in fact I doubt it. As such, I invite you to please email me your thoughts and comments at windchild26ATgmailDOTcom. If you will preface your comment with which post this is in regards to, I can later edit my posts (once the problem is solved) and add your coments. Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. I Am so happy that I have my Girlfriend back. Contact Dr. Sam now for an urgent and fast love spell to win your relationship back.
    Supremespellcast@gmail.com or Supremespellcast@yahoo.com ((WhatsApp or call him +2347087462033))

    You can read more about him on his website and contact him: https: //supremespellcast.blogspot.com
    Name: Latrease Lane
    Country: Canada

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from people! ^_^