Sunday, September 26, 2010

Happy Birthday to me!!

I am now 24 years old. Well, technically I will be at 3 a.m.
So astrologers, you have your date and time (September 26, 1986, 3 a.m.). I wonder if anyone is going to draw up my chart out of sheer curiosity? Likely not--there's a lot of effort that goes into those. But hey, its good practice.

24 and man is the biological clock ticking. I literally woke up saturday morning and asked my boyfriend "once we're married (which will happen in the next year or so) can we start trying to have kids?" Yeah. Weird. At the same time I can't wait, but I also value my freedom WAAAAAAAAY too much.

Ah well. We'll see what I have to say next year.

Here's to another year of love and pain, joy and sorrow, and above all, growth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from people! ^_^