Monday, September 27, 2010

I LOVE socks!!!!!!!!!!!



These are all of the beautiful socks I have made for myself over the course of one, two years. Making my own socks is my favorite part about knitting--I was never much into the funky, fun-colored socks you can buy in the store, but knitting those socks is one of my favorite things! I can custom-make them for myself, have as intricate or plain a design as I want, and they last FOREVER! I go through store-bought socks at an alarming rate.

Here are some of the designs that you can't really appreciate when the pattern is relaxed:

last but not least, my latest pair. They're just in time for fall, and they remind me of fall! The pattern sort of looks like falling leaves, and the colors are fall colors.

1 comment:

  1. Look over this very careful to ensure that you are getting exactly what you are looking for. This includes looking closely at the sizes and packaging information. The key is in these details, making paying attention very important. make your own sock design

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from people! ^_^